Once your brand is approved for Amazon Brand Registry, it’s time for the fun stuff. Brand Registry unlocks free tools that help you manage your brand products behind the scenes and manage your brand story as it appears for customers shopping the Amazon store.
With A+ Content and Stores, you can build a beautiful brand experience on Amazon. A+ Content enhances your product listings, and Stores allows you to create a multi-page shopping experience within the Amazon store.
Add A+ Content to your brand products on Amazon by following these steps:
- Log in to Seller Central.
- In the navigation menu, select Advertising >> Enhanced Brand Content
- Enter the SKU of the product to which you want to add content. If you add content at the parent level, the template will publish to every child as well.
- Select from the available modules or select from one of the pre-defined templates
- Follow the prompts at the top of the page: Add images that maximize the allotted space, add text to the designated text boxes to describe the details or features of your product.
- Preview the page to make sure all the images are loaded properly and it looks like your other branded pages to provide customers a consistent experience with your brand.
- Submit to Amazon. Review can take 7 business days (longer during peak periods), and content status will update on your dashboard Approved content can take 24 hours to appear.
- If your content submission is not approved, select “edit” in your dashboard to modify the page and then resubmit. To avoid having to edit and resubmit your content make sure your content:
- Has clear images that are visible on desktop and mobile devices
- Is free of spelling or grammar errors.
- Does not contain specific pricing or promotion details.
- Does not reference warranties, guarantees, customer service, websites, or contact information
- Complies with A+ guidelines